18th January 2012, 12:34 PM
rocketraj

Information about the colleges in which I can get after completing 2 years diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering in college of Military Engineering Pune?

i have completed 2 years diploma in Electrical and Mechanical Engg in College of Military Engineering, pune (AICTE approved). Please get me the information of colleges and procedure that i join for B.Tech.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  2. Procedure to get admission in Military Engineering college for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  3. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  4. Whether Diploma Automobile Engineering course of Military College of Electronics and Mechanical Engineering, Secunderabad is equivalent to 2 years Diploma course? -- [New]
  5. I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?
  6. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  7. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  8. What are the options in Pune after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering? Names of the colleges?
  9. Can I get admission in Pune Government College of Engineering in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  11. I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?
  12. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  13. How to complete degree in part time college in Pune after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Procedure for admission in degree of Military Engineering after doing diploma course in Mechanical?
  15. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  16. How to do part time B.E/B.Tech in Pune in AICTE approved college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  17. Admission to engineering colleges in Pune after 75% marks in Diploma (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission to government colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 79.25 marks?
14th May 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the colleges in which I can get after completing 2 years diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering in college of Military Engineering Pune?

i am comlited deploma in electronics and telicommincation but i also comlite my remaining education B.E.in EandT.C but part time but i have college name
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?