21st April 2022, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Andhra Pradesh student can apply for the KCET exam?

Ap student can apply the kcet exam in which clause will come student mother learned in Karnataka otherwise in which clause will come

22nd April 2022, 11:28 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Andhra Pradesh student can apply for the KCET exam?

No you can't apply for KCET. KCET is only for karnataka people. If you want to apply for KCET, you should have domicile of Karnataka.
23rd April 2022, 01:03 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

KCET exam is only for the candidates who are belonging to Karnataka. Any other candidate from different states is not allowed to this exam.
23rd April 2022, 12:45 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who have domicile of Karnataka can apply for KCET.
KCET is only for Karnataka people.
Those who want to take admission in private colleges of Karnataka , then they can appear for COMEDK exam.
24th April 2022, 04:19 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No you can't apply. KCET is for only karnataka people. If you want to apply for KCET, you should have domicile of Karnataka. For more details regarding this you can check it out on Google.
26th April 2022, 10:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) is a state-level entrance examination conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA). This examination is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in various undergraduate & postgraduate courses in the field of Engineering, Agriculture, and Architecture.

You must have studied and passed from a recognized institution in Karnataka. The academic study from a state institute should be for a minimum period of 7 years. The candidate and either of their parent's mother tongues should be Kannada, Tulu, or Kodava and either of the parents should have a domicile certificate of Karnataka.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?