20th November 2017, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

What are the documents should we give to apply for KCET exam if I am from Andhra Pradesh?

What are the documents should we give to apply for Karnataka CET exam if I am from Andhra Pradesh? Am I eligible to apply? Can you please give me the complete details which are needed for the same? Hope to get the answer soon. Thank you!

30th November 2017, 03:59 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the documents should we give to apply for KCET exam if I am from Andhra Pradesh?

KCET refers to Karnataka Common Entrance Test and same examination is now held for admission in undergraduate technical and agricultural degree courses in various government and private colleges of Karnataka. Further admission in undergraduate medical and architectural degree courses are offered on the basis of NEET and NATA respectively.

Being a citizen of Andhra Pradesh you are certainly eligible for appearing in KCET on the citizenship requirement prospective as for the same examination any Indian citizen satisfy other requirements are eligible.

Further for appearing in the same examination the required educational qualification is a higher secondary school degree in PCM/PCB/PCMB group with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized board. For reserved category candidates there is provision of marks relaxation of 5%.

For more details and updates regarding KCET you can refer to its official website www.kea.kar.nic.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?