13th September 2017, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Raw Agent while being an advocate in Odhisha High Court?

Can I apply for Raw Agent while being an advocate in Odhisha High Court? What is the qualification required? Can you please guide me with the complete information to apply? I am not aware of the process for now. Hope to hear from you all soon.

15th September 2017, 09:25 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Raw Agent while being an advocate in Odhisha High Court?

RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing. This is foreign intelligence agency of India. There is no direct recruitment entrance exam conducted by RAW for selection of candidates for RAW Allied Services.

Candidates from different services like Administrative services, Police Services, Defence Services and Intelligence Bureau etc are selected on basis of their performance in services. Experienced and qualified candidates are shortlisted for National Aptitude Test in Intelligence.

Those who clear NATI and then next stage called personal interview are selected for RAW. If you are within 30 years of age then you can aim to clear entrance exams like Civil Services exam, IB ACIO exam, CDS etc for joining these services.
26th April 2022, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Raw Agent while being an advocate in Odhisha High Court?

Sir iam at 44 advocate can I join for u r organization
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?