20th November 2011, 07:40 PM
H.TAYUBUDDIN

How to apply for KCET from Andhra Pradesh?

Hi, iam tayub from a.p i want to join engineer at banglore . So what i want do? And how i can apply from andhra pradesh? Waiting for your reply????????????????

13th December 2011, 06:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for KCET from Andhra Pradesh?

You should have completed 12th standard from a recognized board under the Karnataka state to appear for the KCET exam. The compulsory subjects must be Mathematics and Physics and the optional subject must be Bio – Technology / Chemistry / Electronics /Computer Science / Biology. You must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination. The engineering aspirants should have studied English with PCM at the higher secondary level. Also, the students must be the resident of Karnataka state. The minimum age limit for the examination is 17 years. The next KCET exam will be held in the last week of April 2012.
1st March 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for KCET from Andhra Pradesh?

I HAVE BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM KARNATAKA AND MY MOTHER IS A RESIDENT OF KARNATAKA FOR 18 YEARS CAN I APPLY FOR KCET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?