8th October 2017, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better, B.Tech animation or B.Sc animation?

Hi, I am Ginni. I completed my 12th study and waiting for the result. I don't want to become a bookworm as many colleges done. I want to develop some skill. I think animation and graphics is good option, but I am confused B.Tech 3D animation or B.Sc animation. Which one is good? Please reply fast.

8th October 2017, 06:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better, B.Tech animation or B.Sc animation?

Science and engineering both have great career prospects, so it is difficult to choose any one in between them. However, it depends on your interest that in which field you want to go for. If you are interested in technical field then you can opt for B.Tech animation otherwise you can choose B.Sc animation. So, relax and think about the field in which you can perform well then go ahead.
9th October 2017, 11:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better, B.Tech animation or B.Sc animation?

Basically both the courses B.Tech in Animation and B.Sc in Animation courses have their own scope in India. The course you choose basically depends upon your interests and skills that you have.

>> In order to have good scope as far as career opportunities are concerned, I would strongly suggest you to go with B.Tech in Animation course rather than Bachelor of Science course.

>> You may also pursue M.Tech course further after completion of B.Tech in Animation course.

>> The best course that you will choose finally depends on your choice and you may find employment opportunities for the posts of Flash Animator, video and audio editor, 3D Modeler, Animator, Motion Animator, Game Designer,...etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?