9th March 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

What shall be done to get corrected SSLC Certificate from CBSE?

My date of birth in sslc certificate is wrong. I have sent the same to cbse for correcting it,completing all the procedures, payed DD of 850 rupees so on. I sent that when i was studying in 11th. But they have not replied yet. Even we had sent reminders but no result. What shall be done to obtain the certificate?
i completed my sslc during 2010-11 academic year.

1st July 2016, 01:56 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall be done to get corrected SSLC Certificate from CBSE?

SSLC stands for Secondary School Leaving Certificate and it is a very essential document required for admission in senior secondary school degree course.

SSLC are issued directly from the school from which you have pursued your secondary school course and hence for mistake in the same is not the responsibility of CBSE board.

So to get your date of birth corrected in your SSLC you can directly visit the school management with documents required for age verification.

Also of if the mistakes are found on the certificates issued by board then you must visit the concerned CBSE regional office of your area.
13th April 2018, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall be done to get corrected SSLC Certificate from CBSE?

In my SSLC Marks card, my father's name is shown as "SRINIVAS S", whereas in his as well as my Aadhaar cards, his name is showing as " SRINIVASA S". My father has been using this spelling since beginning.
Now, my query is " how to change my father's name spelling in my Marks card to SRINIVASA S"?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?