3rd January 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Answer keys for UGC NET December exam?

I kindly request you to send the answer key of ugc net exam december 2012- management paper 1 & 2 and common paper

18th June 2014, 09:46 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Answer keys for UGC NET December exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I kindly request you to send the answer key of ugc net exam december 2012- management paper 1 & 2 and common paper
I have uploaded the previous answer keys of UGCNET Examination. Just go through it and find out what type question and improve skills which area you are weak. Prepare the examination as per syllabus and pattern of the examination. Don't omit any topics. Even you can get the question papers from the official website of UGCNET
28th June 2021, 12:20 PM
Anujjindal12

Default Re: Answer keys for UGC NET December exam?

Hi, If you are checking UGC NET Answer Key. You probably know that are the certain things that you should follow while preparing for the exam.

1. Check the updated Syllabus: Before starting your preparation, check the syllabus and note down the important topics which covers large section in the exam.

2. Selection of Good Books: Books are the important part of the preparation, the selection criteria depend on many factors like publication, author, language of the book and the content. Few books are listed below which will help you in your preparation:

Best book for UGC NET Paper 1 Author/Publisher
1. NTA UGC NET JRF Paper I – All 10 Subject + Indian Logic | Shubham Singhania & Anuj Jindal
2. Latest NTA UGC NET Paper 1 – 14 Solved Past Year Papers (7 Papers of 2019, and 5 Papers of 2018 and 2 Papers of 2017) | Shubham Singhania & Anuj Jindal
3. Trueman’s UGC NET/SET General Paper 1 - 2020 Edition Trueman
4. UGC NET/JRF/SET General Paper 1 - Teaching & Research Aptitude Arihant Experts
5. NTA UGC NET/SET/JRF Paper 1 - Teaching and Research Aptitude KVS Madaan (Pearson Education)
6. UGC-NET/JRF/SET - Teaching & Research Aptitude (General Paper 1) Upkar Prakashan

3. Perfect Planning: Make a perfect plan to start study, for this you can create a time table and follow it for better results. Filter out the topics in which you think you’re weak and plan up the strong approaches to strengthen such topics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?