20th March 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Results of UGC SET and NET exams

When will the results of UGC SET and UGC NET exam, that will be held on 12th December 2010 and 26th December 2010 respectively, be declared? It's not yet as am in regular follow up but not found yet.

1st April 2014, 03:27 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Results of UGC SET and NET exams

NET i.e National Eligibility Test and this examination is conducted by University Grants Commission twice in a year. The examination is conducted in the month of June and December.

Minimum Academic Qualification to apply for this examination the candidate should have a completed post graduate degree with any desire subject of a recognized any Indian University. Final year of Post graduate may also eligible to apply for this examination.

26th December Exam results has been already released and you can check the exam results from official website of UGC. The e-certificate also available from the official website of UGC. For your benefit i am also uploaded the exam results of UGC NET Examination. I hope it is very useful for you. More details, Visit the official website of UGC.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RESULT10D.pdf(212.4 KB, 117 views)
18th April 2016, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Results of UGC SET and NET exams

Whether cut off of set exam changes or not after declaration of result.And what is the qualifing criteria for supplement art candidates declared as qualified set/ slet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?