30th June 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Any automobile companies that I can take up after completion of B.E? I am a student of Mechanical Branch and currently in 7th semester

I'm student of mechanical branch and currently in 7th semester and i,m looking for internship in any automobile companies after completion of my B.E. So please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 7th semester candidate in Rajasthan? -- [New]
  2. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  4. Which companies accept engineering graduates with 55% marks?
  5. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  6. List of mechanical core companies in India -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Complete information about NASSCOM? I am a B.Tech 7th semester student from CS branch
  8. How can I take training in Oil refinery in Bihar? I am in 7th semester
  9. How to get a job in bank after completion of graduation as IT officer? I am a student of B.E 7th semester
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  11. What is the scope of Mechanical? I am a student of Mechanical Automobile
  12. What is the procedure to apply for a job in crime branch? I am a 7th semester instrumentation branch student
  13. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student in Bangalore?
  14. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Bangalore?
  15. Core companies for mechanical engineering graduates with 83.57% upto 6th semester
  16. List of companies offering 5 weeks Industrial Training to B.E.(CSE) 7th semester student in Gujarat?
  17. How can I apply for job in private companies after B.Tech Mechanical?
  18. Companies offering internship in Aeronautics and Automobile streams?
27th November 2017, 11:13 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Any automobile companies that I can take up after completion of B.E? I am a student of Mechanical Branch and currently in 7th semester

As you are in 7th semester of BE mechanical engineering and want to do internship in automobile companies, then here below are the details regarding automobile companies offer internship for candidate perusing BE mechanical degree course:-

List of Automobile Companies Offer Internship for BE Mechanical Engineering Graduate:-
  1. Hyundai Motors India Ltd.
  2. Ashok Leyland Ltd.
  3. TAFE (Tractor and Farm Equipment).
  4. Hindustan Motors Ltd.
  5. L&T Ltd.
  6. Websol.
  7. Tata Motors Ltd.

So these above mentioned are some of reputed companies offer internship for Mechanical engineering students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?