20th January 2012, 10:07 PM
Akash Singh Rajput

What is the scope of Mechanical? I am a student of Mechanical Automobile

Dear sir,
i am a student of mechanical automobile 1st year. i want to know that whats the scope mech. auto. and i how to grow up with trade and whice companies i would try

Related Questions:
  1. B.E in automobile after completing diploma in Mechanical? Scope of doing B.E in automobile? -- [New]
  2. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  3. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join?
  4. Will there be any scope for Automobile Engineers in India? Which stream in Engineering has more scope among Mechanical, Automobile and ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  6. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  7. How to do GATE in Automobile Engineering? I am a 3rd year student in Mechanical Engineering
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  9. What is better between doing B.Tech Mechanical then M.Tech Automobile or B.Tech Automobile then M.Tech Automobile
  10. How can i do internship in Automobile industry being a Mechanical student?
  11. Which field is best to be pursued for ME after BE mechanical?
  12. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  13. How to do MS from Germany in Automobile Design after passing 3rd year mechanical engineering
  14. Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering
  15. How should I join Automobile companies after mechanical engineering?
  16. Is there any scope for B.Tech Mechanical engineer in India?
  17. How to do MS in europe? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  18. How to do 6 months training in automobile company? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering from Punjab Technical University
28th July 2012, 09:19 AM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: What is the scope of Mechanical? I am a student of Mechanical Automobile

Dear friend,

There are various opportunity available for people who have completed Mechanical Automobile engineering and will get a better Package around 20k-25k per Month.

For instance there are campus drive going on by Maruthi Suzuki,Hyundai,Toyota ,Tata, Bajaj and various automotive company.

There is always opening going on for Service engineer for R&D Dept at Toyota.

Be On alert and grab the opportunity you get.
All the best for your Future endeavors.

Thanks
12th June 2020, 10:39 PM
sandeepnegi237

Default Re: What is the scope of Mechanical? I am a student of Mechanical Automobile

Mechanical Engineering is the evergreen engineering subject.
The scope of mechanical engineering is for all the time, as there are lots of segments in mechanical engineering.
Mechanical engineering is in every single place all around the world, I'll inform you how one can make your profession as greatest profession in industry.
After engineering, I worked within the manufacturing industry for a while after which I spotted that progress in manufacturing will not be a lot, so I made a decision to make analysis on the Internet and on a ground-level each. After lengthy analysis, I discovered that the Oil & Gas industry pays the best wage and therefore I made a decision to enter into it.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?