29th November 2014, 10:46 PM
a.sateesh

Any chance to do LLB in evening through distance mode from Hyderabad

Sir,
at present my age is 42 yrs.I am a govt.servant. Any chance to do LLB in evening through distance mode from Hyderabad?

19th March 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to do LLB in evening through distance mode from Hyderabad

right any law college will give llb admission in hyderabad under management quota
19th March 2015, 08:33 PM
violent viper

Default Re: Any chance to do LLB in evening through distance mode from Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.sateesh View Post
Sir,
at present my age is 42 yrs.I am a govt.servant. Any chance to do LLB in evening through distance mode from Hyderabad?
Hi Sateesh,

Yes, you can do LLB in distance mode from the following institutions in Andhra Pradhesh.

• NALSAR university of Law, Hyderabad
• Osmania University, Hyderabad
• ILS Law college,Pune.
• Pune University

Hope, I have helped you.

Thank you.

4th November 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir my name is srinivas isucapalli iam working in private orginisation my age is 35 years i have intrest to do llb how can i
and plz give me the right process how to apply
i have to write the lawcet entrance exam or need not plz tell me

my mail id is [email protected]

waiting for u r reply
23rd September 2017, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a govt. servant. Any chance to do LLB in evening through distance mode from Hyderabad?
16th October 2019, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Is the distance education in LLB recognized by Bar council of India?
28th October 2020, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I am 34 yrs old , private employee, written my LAWCET 2020 and I guess I would get around 48-50 marks as per key released. I come under Open category.
I want to purse LLB along with my job to practice law and become lawyer in future.
I heard Bar Council of India has made it clear that distance education of LLB would not be considered to allow as advocate/lawyer in Honorable courts.
Please suggest what to do and how to purse this quest to become an eligible lawyer?
15th March 2021, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

sir now iam 46 years i want to do law, please advise
18th December 2021, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

I am in uae my native place in Kerala now working in UAE can I get LLB admission in distance education in India any where
10th July 2022, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I am 60 years any chances of doingllb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?