22nd April 2011, 01:25 PM
d_p14

Any chance to do MS in USA after passing graduation in BSc Computer Science?

I am pass class graduation in B.Sc. (Computer Science), Should I appeared for MS in USA. If it possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  3. How can I do graduation in BSc directly for TYBSc? Is there any way to take admission?
  4. What can I do after passing BSc computer science? I have completed graduation
  5. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  6. Any chance for government job after passing MSc computer science with 72%?
  7. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  8. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  9. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?
  10. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  11. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  12. Admission in USA is possible without passing GRE? Chances of getting job?
  13. Which better amongst BSc Stats Hons, BSc Computer Science? Which has better opportunities after graduation?
  14. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  16. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  17. How may I join USA university for higher education in Computer Science?I've studied computer science for two years from NIIT
  18. Which is the best course after passing 12th computer science
13th July 2011, 02:53 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any chance to do MS in USA after passing graduation in BSc Computer Science?

Hello dear,

As your are an Graduate in B.Sc ., Computer Science. You are willing to do MS in USA.
Sure. You can join through the university.

you search for the website of the American University offering to the Indian student,and collect the details of the procedure.
And then you can join there.
Transportation facilities are arranged by them for the merit students.

All the best.
22nd August 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to do MS in USA after passing graduation in BSc Computer Science?

BSC COMPUTER SCIENCE future
3rd October 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I am doing b.sc science (pass).What is the next best best step for me.
13th March 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Can B.Sc. Chemistry student do MS in USA?
17th May 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Im a bsc graduate so i have only 15years(10 2 3) of education but to do MS in USA one must have 16 years of full time education... can u suggest wat to do for doing MS in USA....
9th December 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Any chance to ms in usa aftr passing bsc in life science BIO technology.bio chemistry chemistr my bsc subjjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?