5th May 2011, 06:14 PM
PANKAJ24

Are there any chances for me in Government Colleges after scoring 152 in AIEEE?

Sir,
most prob i will get 152 marks in aieee \which college i will get any chance for govt college and what will be my rank on this

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into a nice college after scoring 152 in AIEEE?
  2. What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Which colleges can I get after scoring 152.75 cutoff marks?
  4. Where can I get admission in Gujarat in B.Arch after scoring 152 in open category in AIEEE?
  5. What are my chances for Aerospace Engineering in AIEEE Institutes after scoring 30,000 rank in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get any NIT after scoring 152 marks in AIEEE in general category?
  7. Do I stand a chance to get in any NIT or government colleges after scoring 98 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get a seat in AIEEE college after scoring 152 marks in Mains
  9. Admission in government college after scoring 77 in AIEEE? Names of those colleges and branch which I can get after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get a government college after scoring 247493 in AIEEE? List of colleges in which I can get?
  11. What will be my AIEEE ranking after scoring 132 in AIEEE? what are the chances of admission
  12. Chances of getting electrical and electronics engineering after scoring 152 marks in OBC quota?
  13. What is the possible rank I can get after scoring 160 to 170 marks in AIEEE? Chances of getting mechanical engineering branch? Which are the colleges offering the same?
  14. Can I get into BITS after scoring 75000 rank in AIEEE?
  15. List of the government colleges in which I can get after scoring 92200 AIR in AIEEE?
  16. Chances of getting in good colleges after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Can I get government engineering college after scoring 36 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Admission chances in government colleges after scoring 9561 in JEXPO exam? -- [New]
30th May 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any chances for me in Government Colleges after scoring 152 in AIEEE?

i may get 140 in aieee . I belong to BC. what will be my rank and which college will i get
4th June 2011, 12:28 PM
jyothirmaip

Default Re: Are there any chances for me in Government Colleges after scoring 152 in AIEEE?

Sir,
I will get 150 marks out of 360 marks in AIEEE exam.
Can you estimate what my rank will be& where can I get the seat.
Belongs to OBC (boys).
9th June 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

i get 170 marks,can i get a seat in Nit
28th June 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, unfortunately i missed choice locking of aieee my rank in b.arch is 24501 ,can i get direct admission in any government college of aieee? please reply soon!
12th July 2011, 01:03 AM
anand0091

Thumbs up Re: Are there any chances for me in Government Colleges after scoring 152 in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i get 170 marks,can i get a seat in Nit
170 marks is a good score you will certainly get NITs but I dont thik you are going to get top NITs.

NITs are very good and renowned institute of india . Your marks are enough to get into NITs .If you want to see details of different NITs and institute wise list of previous year , it is available on site of CCb .

just visit : WWW.CCB.NIC.IN

It would be better to attend the counselling after observing previous years list . Just be patient and attend counselling of CCB , you just need to take care of order of preferred choices .
All the best.
12th July 2011, 01:09 AM
anand0091

Arrow Re: Are there any chances for me in Government Colleges after scoring 152 in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyothirmaip View Post
Sir,
I will get 150 marks out of 360 marks in AIEEE exam.
Can you estimate what my rank will be& where can I get the seat.
Belongs to OBC (boys).
You will get AIR around 35000 to 45000. rank list of different year varies with marks depending on the pattern of question paper and hardness level.

But you should be patient and attend the AIEEE counselling as it is sure you will get a good college. For exact details and rank list you should visit : www.ccb.nic.in

you will get many colleges , some of them are :
ITGGU , BILASPUR (central univ.)
IIIT JABALPUR
NIT SILCHAR
NIT AGARTALLA etc...

With regards
Anand
12th July 2011, 01:13 AM
anand0091

Post Re: Are there any chances for me in Government Colleges after scoring 152 in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANKAJ24 View Post
Sir,
most prob i will get 152 marks in aieee \which college i will get any chance for govt college and what will be my rank on this
At 152 marks you AIR will be around 35000 to 45000. as rank list of different year varies with marks depending on the pattern of question paper and hardness level.

But you should be patient and attend the AIEEE counselling as it is sure you will get a good college. For exact details and rank list you should visit : www.ccb.nic.in

Yes there are many govt colleges where you will get admission ,some of them are :
ITGGU , BILASPUR (central univ.)
IIIT JABALPUR
NIT SILCHAR
NIT AGARTALLA etc...

With regards
Anand
25th September 2011, 07:24 PM
anand5409

Your marks is almost good and your rank is about between 20000 & 30000. And acording to last year guarantee you will get NITs but not top NIT. You should attend counselling till last round. Because NIT is NIT.
1st October 2011, 12:29 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

170 marks is a good score you will certainly get NITs but I dont thik you are going to get top NITs.

NITs are very good and renowned institute of india . Your marks are enough to get into NITs .If you want to see details of different NITs and institute wise list of previous year , it is available on site of CCb .

just visit : WWW.CCB.NIC.IN

It would be better to attend the counselling after observing previous years list . Just be patient and attend counselling of CCB , you just need to take care of order of preferred choices .
All the best.
23rd October 2011, 01:53 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANKAJ24 View Post
Sir,
hiii friend....here i can help you......if you get your marks around 150......then your rank will be around 25000........

so you can get seat some of the NIT'S.........

some of them are:
1.NIT SILCHAR
2.NIT ROURKELA
3.NIT BHOPAL
4.NIT PATNA
24th April 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

If i get 200 in aieee nd i belong to gen.catagory..what is my chance to get top NIT..
13th June 2012, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

what is cut off for manipal university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?