5th July 2011, 12:56 AM
srinurocks

Any college which provides M.Tech/MS in Airline or Airport Management?

does any college provide m.tech/m.s in airline and airport management? if yes what are those colleges?

8th July 2011, 10:58 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Any college which provides M.Tech/MS in Airline or Airport Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinurocks View Post
does any college provide m.tech/m.s in airline and airport management? if yes what are those colleges?
No there is no college which provides M.Tech or M.S for Airlines or Airport management.

Only there are the courses like MBA which provides specialization for this courses. MBA Airlines or Airport management

It is a management course rather than Technical course

And as far as I have knowledge M.Tech doesn't offer anycourses like this but it offers some specializations according to your Background i.e., Nothing but your B.Tech background

For example you're an Electronics Engineer then you will be able to do M.Tech by specializing in topics like
->VLSI
->Embedded systems
->Communication systems
and so on

According to your branch limitations and also the limitations by the university and the college which you are going to pursue M.Tech will matter a lot than doing as you like .

Means not all courses can be opted by the students who have cleared M.Tech Entrance i.e., GATE
They will have certain Limitations as per that only they are allowed to opt specializations.

I hope you got my point,If you have any doubts further you can feel free to contact the forum.

All the best

Regards

~AdityA~
8th July 2011, 11:18 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any college which provides M.Tech/MS in Airline or Airport Management?

hi dear
no there is no such college which provide
m.tech for air lines or air port management
any one can do m.tech after its b.tech according to my knowledge
for admission in m.tech you have to give entrance
in gate after that according to merit list you will get
admission in colleges ............

good luck.............
8th July 2011, 11:50 AM
shameer nambaly

Default Re: Any college which provides M.Tech/MS in Airline or Airport Management?

which colleges has MBA corse
5th November 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Pioneer college of management i want to addmissian, how can i admit in college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?