5th August 2011, 04:17 PM
sushpatil11

Any companies providing internship for B.E Computer Science freshers?

hi,i had persued my graduation in B.E computerscience.Are there any companies that provide internship 4 freashers?plzzzzzzzzzz let me know.i a waiting 4 reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship for M.Sc(Computer Science) student in Pune?
  2. Which companies are providing internship after B.Tech 2nd year for computer science students? -- [New]
  3. Which are the software companies or colleges providing internship between May and July for computer science students? I am pursuing B.Tech from IIIT Jabalpur
  4. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  5. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  6. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  7. List of software companies providing internship in Bangalore for Computer Science students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies in Bangalore providing internship in the month of July for computer science?
  9. List of companies providing internship for computer science engineering students in Pune, Bangalore and Delhi?
  10. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  11. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  12. Is HCL providing internship program or training to freshers?
  13. Summer internship companies for computer science engineering students?
  14. Software companies providing internship program? I am doing B.E information science 2nd year
  15. List companies offering RDBMS internship to IT freshers?
  16. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  17. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  18. What should I do to get internship in top IT MNC companies?
12th August 2011, 02:18 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Any companies providing internship for B.E Computer Science freshers?

There are many companies which offers internships for Computer Science graduates.Some of the companies which provides you with internship are:-

Mahindra Satyam, Infosys, Syntel, TCS, Cognizant,CAP Gemini,Wipro,.etc

All you need to do is get a letter signed from your principal mentioning details about the internship along with your resume and other details to the branch office of a particular company where you want to apply for the training.Since these companies have many branch offices , forward your resume to the HR of a particular branch.The HR is the main authority to decide regarding your training period.

Apply for as many companies as possible so that you have many options in your hand.All the companies provide internship/training for freshers.If you perform all the works in a nice manner and if the particular company gets impressed by your work then you have a chance of getting recruited in that company.
12th August 2011, 02:33 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Any companies providing internship for B.E Computer Science freshers?

There are many companies which provide internship for the graduates in computer science such as in infosys ,syntel,TCS,wipro etc.

You can directly consult in the companies to get a paid internship in these companies

You need a letter for internship from the university /collge from where you being pursuing your GRaduation .
APPLY in the companines and you will be surely get a internship
15th September 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

In Nagpur which company provides intership for 1 month for 3rd year computer technology
15th September 2011, 10:38 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

There are many companies which provide internship for the graduates in computer science such as in infosys ,syntel,TCS,wipro etc.

You can directly consult in the companies to get a paid internship in these companies

You need a letter for internship from the university /collge from where you being pursuing your GRaduation .
APPLY in the companines and you will be surely get a internship
18th March 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

If i have a back paper which is not clear, then also can we apply for internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?