2nd March 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Is HCL providing internship program or training to freshers?

I have heard that HCL is providing internship training to final year students or freshers. Is it true? Kindly provide me the correct news.

13th January 2018, 05:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is HCL providing internship program or training to freshers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that HCL is providing internship training to final year students or freshers. Is it true? Kindly provide me the correct news.

Yes, HCL offers Training and Hiring Program to fresh graduates or post graduates. Those candidates who have completed BE/BTech, ME/MTech, MCA, MSc (CS/IT) are eligible to apply for the HCL Training and Hiring Program. The HCL Training and Hiring Program offered by HCL Training and Staffing Services. Those candidates who have passed 10th, 12th and Graduation with over 65% marks and no standing back papers are eligible to apply for the HCL Training and Hiring Program. HCL Training and Hiring Program is the six months job assured training program. HCL Training and Hiring Program website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?