9th July 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Any companies which take students who have less than 60% in B.Tech? List of those companies?

hello friends
i pursue my b.tec degree with 59.5%in ee but my 10 &12 percentage are above 65% do i get a job .Is there are companies which take students having less than 60% in btec.plz send me the list of companies having criteria less than 60%

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering internship for last year students in IT faculty in Gujarat?
  2. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  3. List of companies providing 5 or 7 days training to 3rd year B.Tech students?
  4. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students? -- [New]
  5. Which companies in Kerala is giving industrial training to B.Tech students?
  6. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  7. List of companies which offer Internship for B.Com(Accountancy) student?
  8. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  9. Which are the companies available for Electronics Students? What is the test pattern?
  10. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT students?
  11. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  12. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  13. List of companies for which I am eligible for after passing B.Tech with 70.5%?
  14. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  15. IT companies hiring B.Tech students with less than 60% marks in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies offering internship for the Commerce students?
  17. How may an M.Tech candidate gets Job in Navratna companies? I've secure low percentage in B.Tech and could not appear in PSU
  18. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
30th August 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any companies which take students who have less than 60% in B.Tech? List of those companies?

i m the student of b.e final year can anyone tell me that which company has the criteria of less than 60% in campus till 3rd year.?
1st September 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any companies which take students who have less than 60% in B.Tech? List of those companies?

i hv completed b.e. mech. with 58.8% prctg,whre shoud i apply?
2nd September 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I m babul.my 12th marks is less then 55% and also B.E marks.please can you tell me copany name ,where i applied for job.
10th September 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I got in 10th (CBSE) 53 % , Inter 83.3% and upto 6th sem in B.tech i have 67.82%. what are the companies i will have eligibility and please give me list of them.
Thank you
11th September 2011, 02:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello friends
i pursue my b.tec degree with 59.5%in ee but my 10 &12 percentage are above 65% do i get a job .Is there are companies which take students having less than 60% in btec.plz send me the list of companies having criteria less than 60%
dear friend,

Maximum software company want 60% in through out in career .So it is better for you to go higher study.

Some few software company allow 50% above criteria like WIPRO, SYNTEL , HONEYWELL etc.

So you are eligible for WIPRO, SYNTEL ,HONEYWELL because your B-TECH marks is just below 60%.

Also you are eligible for .NET and PHP company so you can contact those company.

Better option for you to go for higher study like JRF,SRF,MBA,M-TECH,MS,PHD etc.

All the best.
26th September 2011, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

r/sir
I got 10th(hbse) in 52%, inter 55.6% up to 6th sem in b.tech (IT) 63% What r the company i will have eligiblity please give me list of them
1st October 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

i hv 59.93(to be precise) in engineering ,can i apply for companies with 60% cut off.
2nd October 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

i got 78% in 10th,inter 76%,degree(bsc) 57% and pg(mcs) 65% is there any hyderabad mnc company allow me?
3rd October 2011, 09:52 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Any companies which take students who have less than 60% in B.Tech? List of those companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello friends
Dear friend don't take tension because there is so many company which take open .........

you know some government company taken openly that's why if you want to do job in government then you can do.........

this year GATE xam is too much important because five public sector take with GATE -score.........

This exam is purely open and you can try for GATE this is good idea for you.......

some company name......

1.AREVA

2..FUTURE FIRST

3.CAPGEMINI

4.HCL

5.TCS
13th November 2011, 11:24 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

HELLO FRIEND
these are some of the companies you are looking for
1.AREVA

2..FUTURE FIRST

3.CAPGEMINI

4.HCL

5.TCS
you also have another option of doing higher studies
13th November 2011, 11:37 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

HELLO FRIEND
these are some of the companies you are looking for
1.AREVA

2..FUTURE FIRST

3.CAPGEMINI

4.HCL

5.TCS
you also have another option of doing higher studies
29th January 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my B.E(computer) from G.H Raisoni (university of pune) and got 56% till 6th sem as we know its very tough job to get 60% in university of pune what is the scope of students who persuing his/her B.E from this university whose % is less than 60% because 95% of students from this university get % less than 60 in B.E????
2nd March 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

hello friends
i pursue my be degree with 55%in ec but my 10 &DIPLOMA percentage are above 80% do i get a job .Is there are companies which take students having less than 60% in be.plz send me the list of companies having criteria less than 60%
29th March 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

m i eligible for any mnc as i hav b.tech 58% but have done the specialization in sap.basis
30th May 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

any companies whch take students who have 50% in b.e in computer enggineering?
3rd August 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

plz guide me i have 10th std 74%, 12th 50 and B.e 64% wil i get job with good salary?? Plz guide me wat to do?
4th May 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

i have done my graduation in chemical engineering but scored less than 60 % so what is the option for me
13th July 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

i have comleted my B.TECH with an aggregate of 59% due to some medical reason,i have both 90%'s in tenth and inter,if there is any influence in a company can i get into 1st round?
6th August 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my b.e in 4th year(i.t) and aggregate till 3rd year is 57%. i got 71% in 10th and 66% in 12th. i am little worry about my job plz suggest me list of company who can give a job
16th August 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,my self sunil yadav, pursuing b.tech(ECE) java courses.i have acquired less thanks60% through out my carrier.so,there is any opportunity for job.
21st September 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there any company having %age criteria between 55 & 60%. please send the list if possible.....
5th December 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

i hv 59.65 % marks in 10 std , 62% in 12 std nd have be degree of 72% with CS branch , can u name the companies in which i m eligible for job.
11th March 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,iam doing b.tech 4th year(ece) my percentage is 70.10 % and my 10th marks is less than 50% &inter 57% we are get a govt job after gate qualify...
11th March 2014, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,iam doing b.tech 4th year(ece) my percentage is 70.10 % and my 10th marks is less than 50% &inter 57% we are get a govt job after gate qualify...
7th June 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i m doing btech mechanical my degree is 5 yr
n i dnt hv tht much gud marks jst 50 % m i still eligible fr a job
20th August 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir
Iam doing Btech (Cse).Iam in 4th yr.My 10th marks is 85% and my 12th marks is 58%.please give the list of the companies which iam eligible for job. I need help .
8th October 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 60% in 10th and 56.2% in 12th and 61% in b.tech tell me the list of compan where can i appl for job in It field
3rd November 2014, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

hello friends,
i have got 90% in 10th , 88.4% in inter , 59% in btech..can u suggest me the companies i am eligible to?
19th August 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

sir if i have backlog upto 4th sem in my BE civil course then will it affect for getting job ????. Which are the companies that give job on the basis of CGPA . and what are their crieteria >?? plz reply
6th October 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

hello friends i pursue my b.tec degree with 55.5%in Information Technology but my 10 &12 percentage are above 65% do i get a job .Is there are companies which take students having less than 60% in btec.plz send me the list of companies having criteria less than my mail Id [email protected]
11th July 2019, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Which MNC company criteria is less than sixty percent in case btech
16th August 2019, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I have got in 10th 59.20 % , and Diploma 76%, 6th semester in B.E i have 68.82%. what are the companies i will have eligibility and please give me list of them.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?