11th December 2012, 06:36 PM
Nikhil khot

Any criteria for internship for under graduate students in companies like L&T and DLF

Hello sir, I am doing civil engineering and now in 3rd sem. I want to know that is there any criteria for internship for under graduate students in companies like L&t, DLF???

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship in companies like L&T, DLF, Unitech
  2. Can I do internship in DLF being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of civil? Eligibility criteria required for this?
  3. Procedure for doing Summer Training in L&T and DLF? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for summer internship in companies like L&T, DLF?
  5. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  6. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  7. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  8. Where can computer science engineering students get internship? Eligibility criteria for internship? List of companies?
  9. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  10. List of companies providing internship for MCA students? What is the selection process and criteria to join the companies?
  11. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  12. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  13. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  14. Can i do internship in DLF while being a 2nd year Civil B.Tech student?
  15. What is the procedure to join internship at L&T, IISC, DLF? -- [New]
  16. List of all the companies providing internships for MCA students?
  17. Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering?
  18. Is it possible to get an internship in DLF during 2nd year of Civil Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?