20th January 2011, 04:45 PM
reeenusingh

Syllabus for Ph.D entrance in DU? Help on next entrance for Ph.D English?

may i get the syllabus of phd enterance of du? and also some help regarding next enterance exam of english phd.

Related Questions:
  1. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  2. Syllabus of DU PhD in English entrance exam? Books of which writers to use? -- [New]
  3. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam being a English postgraduate?
  4. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  5. Entrance exams to study PhD in English in India? Syllabus and requirements to apply?
  6. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  7. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  8. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  10. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  11. Am I exempted to attend entrance exam for study PhD if completed M.Phil in English Language? Where should I pursue PhD?
  12. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  13. Details about entrance exam of PhD and syllabus as well?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  16. Should I have to appear in Kanpur University PhD(English) entrance exam if qualified in UGC-NET? Syllabus of PhD(English) entrance exam of Kanpur University?
  17. PTU University PhD Mathematics entrance exam syllabus?
  18. Which course should i choose in post graduation to become a English professor in a college?
29th January 2011, 03:35 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Syllabus for Ph.D entrance in DU? Help on next entrance for Ph.D English?

Hello dear, I am giving you the link for the syllabus for Phd in Du
http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:4VwPgP_dx1EJ:cs.du.ac.in/PhD-Adm-Test-2010.pdf+Syllabus+for+phd+in+Du&hl=en&gl=in&pid=bl &srcid=ADGEEShVu8cD3AArncAdadcYFs1Ms184N-eHCeuF3yCd57RAJBAQxnkNmzw7JHNZYVJl4UAitbhspdGqeus6 SZr_2n7ijXWbYa-eLxWeidq9uYOZCUGyt3U09jIe_wHpJXIPBydy5kME&sig=AHIE tbQO4UdmkqbsaAGRCb0Bwn1clHVx9A&pli=1
3rd February 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Ph.D entrance in DU? Help on next entrance for Ph.D English?

when is D.U.going to conduct ph.d entrance in english this year?
14th April 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Ph.D entrance in DU? Help on next entrance for Ph.D English?

sir send me icmr jrf syllabus life science at [email protected]. thank you.
1st June 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

pls send me syllabus of Ph.d in Commerce/Management/Finance fro Delhi university at [email protected]
29th September 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

please give me the exact link to know about the syllabus for P.hd. in English from JNU and BHU
7th October 2011, 06:38 AM
Unregistered

i want to know abt syllabous of graduate and date of entrance exam of 2012.
20th November 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for phd in english
28th December 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell me the entrance ewam. syllabus of p.hd. With organic chemistry
12th April 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me the entrance exam. syllabus of p.hd. with english
11th December 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

kindly reply what is the pattern for phd in english enterance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?