13th September 2011, 10:40 PM
Nikhilkumar19652286

Any difference between B.Tech syllabus of IIT and other engineering colleges?

Is there is any difference between b.tech syllabus of iit and other engineering college. Can i still make my life like iitian? I am in private engineering college.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for IIT JEE? Difference in the syllabus of Boards and IIT? Salary package in IIT?
  2. What is the fee structure of DDS from USA after completing BDS from India?
  3. Is there any difference in engineering colleges which are of the same university?
  4. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Best colleges for Mechanical and Aerospace engineering? Eligibility for IIT JEE 2012 for 2.8.1987 born?
  5. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  6. Difference between BSc CSIT and B.Tech IT? I have just done my class 12th
  7. Is there any difference between AIEEE syllabus for diploma holders and 12th? Which are the colleges?
  8. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  9. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th
  10. Is there a difference between in AIEEE syllabus for diploma holders and 12th standard? Which colleges offer AIEEE?
  11. Difference between B.Tech+MBA and B.A+MBA? Which stream is better for me in MBA after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Is there any difference between AIEEE syllabus for diploma holders and 12th students? Which are the colleges under AIEEE?
  13. Any difference between AIEEE syllabus for diploma holders and 12th students? Which are the colleges under AIEEE?
  14. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  15. List of Institutions in India offering admissions to B.Tech Biotechnology course?
  16. Are IITs and NITs the same?
  17. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  18. What is the main difference between a BTech. and a BE? -- [Most Discussed]
20th December 2011, 07:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any difference between B.Tech syllabus of IIT and other engineering colleges?

Generally the syllabus are similar but there are definitely some differences in the syllabus. The main difference between IIT students and private institution students are that due to the esteemed faculty members in the IIT boards. There experience and expertise helps them to nurture their students to be the best. But please bear in mind that no matter from where you complete your B.Tech if you have gained skills and knowledge from the course then you will not be left behind in the race. There are plenty of successful technicians who have come out of colleges other than IIT.
16th May 2012, 12:17 AM
Bhargav.student

Default Re: Any difference between B.Tech syllabus of IIT and other engineering colleges?

The syllabus is mostly related . But IIT syllabus will be more depth . They will focus on the deeper part of the subject . So they will gain good knowledge and so IIT's are the best institutes in India .
15th June 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

difference between b.tech and IIt engenering
18th September 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

why shouldn't have iit syllabus to other institutions also?
11th October 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i am in diploma in ece 3rd year.can i have eligible for jee main and jee advance?
4th November 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

iam diploma student iowant to do btech in iit it is possible?
23rd March 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

private college students can take part in the iit college events?
7th November 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

what are best remembring technics
16th October 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

thank you for valuable answer......
5th March 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

see there is no difference between IIT BTech and other updated engineering colleges the difference is within you because you have low confidence about yourself.
if you posses your confidence then definetly you will get your way.
actually only foreign company offer crore package because they do not have any idea about indian education system and they do what they have suggested by the people of your country so they come to iit first and give good package to 1 or few stdnt and in this only USA has shown efforts to do this bcz he never wants to go indian ahead as like CHINA and his enemy RUSSIA so he gaves these package to please india and other students even the students of iit to feel shame .
2nd May 2015, 05:48 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
difference between b.tech and IIt engenering
I want made a iitian . but in jee main paper I was fal . this is my mistake at the exam I was sleep so my paper break down .some time i take suiside .I am suisidal........ Please give me advise...what I do.
14th April 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to make iitian I have given exam jee main but I am fall give me advice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?