2nd April 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join BSc Honors course?

Tell me whole prcedure for this.. Is it reqiures any entrance test

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  2. Which is the best college for Chemistry Honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors
  3. How to do BSc Honors in Punjab University after scoring 72.2%? Procedure for the same?
  4. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  5. Can I get admission in B.Sc 2nd year honors after completing B.Sc 1st year from science stream?
  6. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Physics? When are the forms going to be released?
  7. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  8. How to get admission in JNU for BSc Physics honors? What is the procedure for admission in JNU?
  9. Which are the universities in India offering BSc honors? I have passed class 12th with 85%
  10. How can I apply for M.Tech course in IIT Guwahati if I am a student of BSc Botany Honors? Procedure for the same?
  11. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  12. What should I study after 12th Non Medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to do BSc Honors in Psychology or B.A honors in Psychology
  14. Scope of BSc Economics Honors? What are the prospects of this course?
  15. What kind of job will I get after doing BSc Maths honors from DU? What are the options after doing BSc Maths Honors?
  16. Colleges at Sonepat Haryana offering BSc Honors
  17. Procedure to join 1 year Navy course after BSc ECE?
  18. What is the scope of BSc Honors in Maths, Physics, Chemistry?
15th August 2015, 07:55 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join BSc Honors course?

Yes, to join the B.Sc Honours course you have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the various university for the admission.

But there are also some government university where the admission is on the basis of the aggregate in the board examination. So it depends upon the university from where you want to pursue the course.

The eligibility to get admission is candidates must have passed the board examination from the recognised board with the science stream to pursue the B.Sc course. The application for most of the university are released in the May and June. So visit the official website of the university to get the details.
8th April 2016, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

We had to apply BA (honours) in social sciences in bhu university but due to the mistake of online form filling technocrat,, we have been registered as BA honours in arts, in which we don't have any interest,, As the university is going to conduct uet exams,, we have got caught into the problem... Plz suggest what we can do to overcome ths problem.....
14th April 2016, 02:33 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Procedure to apply B.Sc course:-

You should have passed 12th with minimum 60% marks.Some universities conducted entrance exam for the admission, but you are not mentioned here about university where you want to get admission.

List of certain colleges offers B.Sc honors:-

Acharya Narendra Dev College, New Delhi

Aligarh muslim University,UP

Amity University,Kolkata

Amity University,Mumbai

ANS college,Patna

Ashoka University,Haryana

Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma college, New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?