11th June 2011, 11:03 PM
sri harsha ihm

Any difference in salaries of IHM students companies to any other HM institutes?

hi can u tell me that is there any difference in salaries for ihm students compare to any other h.m institues.....plz reply me

12th November 2011, 12:57 AM
Beready

Default Re: Any difference in salaries of IHM students companies to any other HM institutes?

friend,

salary is always vary to the students to students .
because its totally depends upon the student and his knowledge .
if they good then no one can stop them to get good salary.
good luck.
23rd April 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any difference in salaries of IHM students companies to any other HM institutes?

how much salary to hotel management
23rd July 2013, 11:01 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

Salary varies from college to college, company to company, profile to profile and student to student
So it is quiet difficult to estimate the salary of hotel management

IHM Students may get more salary as IHM is recognized and reputed compare to other hotel management college ( in general)

However, this is not always true for example, top candidates of other hotel management college may get more than any average or below average student of IHM

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?