4th September 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Any entrance exam to enter into Aeronautical Engineering course? How much is the fee structure?

Is there any entrance exam to enter into aeronautical engeneering?..how much will be the fee

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  2. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  3. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  4. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  5. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  6. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  7. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  8. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course?
  9. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Madras?
  10. aeronautical engineering
  11. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  13. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  14. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  15. Which entrance exam to answer and what are the qualifications required for becoming an Aeronautical Engineer? What is the fee structure?
  16. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  17. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. What is the fee structure of aeronautical engineering?
5th September 2011, 10:25 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any entrance exam to enter into Aeronautical Engineering course? How much is the fee structure?

Dear Friend

The list of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering are as follows

IIT Kanpur
IIT Kharagpur
IIT Bombay
IIT Chennai

*Note: The admission in B.Tech. at IIT campuses is done through IITJEE entrance exam.
The IIT campuses conduct Aerospace Engineering course (not Aeronautical) but the
Aerospace Engineering course is more wide branch. The career prospects are more in
Aerospace Engineering.

List of Aeronautical colleges

Bhagwat University, Ajmer
Admission through AIEEE.

Hindustan Institute of Technology, Chennai
Apply online at the institute website.
http://www.hindustanuniv.ac.in/

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
Apply online at the institute website.
http://www.iiaedehradun.org/admission.html

Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh.
Admission on the basis of AIEEE score/rank.

Indian Institute of Aeronautics, New Delhi
It conducts separate entrance test named CWET.
http://www.iiagroup.in/

The fee structure is different in different colleges.
The details are available on the colleges' website.
Kindly visit the website for fee structure.
6th September 2011, 12:40 AM
vijendradutt

Default Re: Any entrance exam to enter into Aeronautical Engineering course? How much is the fee structure?

Gate is the best way to apply and get aeronatical course. You can get IIT's and NIT's also.

Log on to: http://www.iiagroup.in/

from more information....
6th September 2011, 02:12 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
you want to do aeronautical engineering , then you have to appear in entrance exams like- IIT-JEE, AIEEE exams..

After clearing the exam you will get a chance to take admission in Aeronautical engineering course depending on your score in that exam...

Fee structure varies from college to college.. Different colleges has different fee structure..
So, first clear the exam, then go to the counseling.
After getting admission in a college , just find out the Fee structure of that college..

All the best..
6th September 2011, 03:03 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

The entrance exam for Aeronautical Engineering course is AIEEE entrance exam.If you qualify in this exam you will get admission in top college to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course.

Here is the list of Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course:

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology Chennai
6th September 2011, 10:42 PM
tanmayeetripathy

Hey friend,

to become a aeronautical engineer you must at least have a degree in b.e/b.tech or at least a diploma in aeronautics.aeronautical engineering is a good course to study and the duration for it is 4 years and if you are doing it in diploma, then you can finish it in 2-3 years duration.

The basic criteria for b.e or b.tech in aeronautics is you must have scored fairly high percentage in 10th and +2.you must also pass the jee entrance exam conducted by the iit's.most of the engineering courses in aeronautics see the jee exam score.
Some of the major entrance examinations are iit-jee, aieee, bitsa iit jee, keam, jnu eee, viteee, gcet etc
after satisfying the eligibilityu criteria ,then you are required to give entrance exam like iit-jee or aieee for best colleges.,

list of aerospace / aeronautical colleges in india:-

1.guru gram institute of aeronautical engineering & technology

2.birla institute of technology, mesra, ranchi

3. Hindustan college of engineering

4. Hindustan institute of engineering technology

5. Iit (indian institute of technology), powai, mumbai 400076, (maharashtra)

6. Indian institute of aeronautical engineering, dehradun
c-139, sector-3, near united food programme building, cariapppa marg, defence colony, dehradun-248001, uttarakhand, (uttarakhand)

7. Indian institute of technology, ii po, chennai 600036, (tamil nadu)

8. Institute of aviation technology, 1265, sector 6, bahadurgarh, haryana 124507, (punjab)

9. Institute of information technology & management’s aeronautical engineering training academy, sr. No. 37, kondwa budruk, pune - 411 048, (maharashtra)

10. Mohamed sathak engineernig college,kilakarai - 623 806, ramanathapuram dist., tamil nadu, (tamil nadu)

11. Nehru college of aeronautics & applied science, 451-d, palakkad main road, kuniamuthur, coimbatore - 641 008, (tamil nadu)

12.indian institute of technology bombay (mumbai)

13.institute of aeronautical engineering, hyderabad

-only 39 seats available in that college i.e. Iist in tiruvanantapuram, kerala.
They have direct placements into isro.

You need to crack the exam like aieee, iit-jee for direct admission to this subject. Aeronautical institution are,-

1. Indian institute of aeronautical engineering iiae, c-66, sector-2, keshar singh marg, defence colony, dehradun-248001

2. Vsm institute of aerospace engineering & technology, bangalore

good luck…
29th April 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

If i had score less than 70% in 12th, then am i illigible for aeronautical/aerospace engineering and which college should i get?
9th May 2013, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

i get 4O marks in jee mains and i guess in board ,i will get less than 70% ...can i am illegable for aeronotics ? plzzz tell me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?