7th April 2014, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?

How to join in aeronautical engineering course.What is the entrance exam for that course?

Related Questions:
  1. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  6. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  7. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  8. How to join Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology -- [New]
  10. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  11. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  12. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  13. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  14. How can I join IB after doing aeronautical engineering?
  15. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  16. List of Books should I refer for the Entrance Exam to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. What is the qualification for Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
8th April 2014, 12:07 AM
mogilicherla@035

Thumbs up Re: How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to join in aeronautical engineering course.What is the entrance exam for that course?
To enter in Aeronautical Engineering field you must attempt the Engineering Common entrance test(EAMCET). Depending upon the rank you will be allotted seat in any of the engineering college with aeronautical engineering branch. Choose the course in best colleges. If not possible apply for the demmed universities and attempt the entrance test so you can join the course easily..
12th February 2016, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?

Iam attending KCET 2016 there is no option of aeronoutical engeering in the form how to apply for that
14th February 2016, 10:11 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?

-> Aeronautical Engineering is the key of all branches .
* Plenty of colleges are there those offering aeronautical engineering with decent payment .
* To become a well technical engineer , you should be careful in selection of your college .
* Colleges which offer aeronautical particularly are also there but with high payment .
* For everything to be fine , you need to attempt an entrance exam if you secured decent then doubt at all in getting well reputated college .
* if your option is IIT . you need to attempt and qualify in JEE-mains and JEE - advanced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?