15th December 2010, 05:39 PM
chandana b pharm

Any entrance tests to be written in 3rd year of B.Pharm?

What type of entrance test i should write after 3rd year of b pharm?

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  2. How important it is to do M.Pharm. after B.Pharm? Salaries and jobs after just B.Pham? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. M.Tech. in Pharmacy Entrance Exams and Colleges
  4. GRE or Mpharm? after bpharm
  5. Is there any government job opportunity for those who have done MBA from Anna University?
  6. What are the different exams we need to write after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a job in private or government based companies? -- [New]
  7. What all entrance tests I need to clear for Masters and Doctors in Pharmacy from Ohio, USA?
  8. List of Pharmacy colleges in and around Hyderabad?
  9. What is the scope for summer training/internship for B.Tech IT-3rd year students?
  10. Expected pay after MS in Pharmacy in India as well as Abroad?
  11. What are the entrance tests available for pharmacy according to the new system wherein the common entrance tests have been scraped?
  12. How to prepare for written tests for ONGC, Indian Oil, Shell, BHEL etc? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  13. I have NCC Certificate, want to join Indian Army. I am presently in SYBCom?
  14. How may i join Pharma MBA after completion of my B.Pharma graduation?
  15. Which entrance test are written for admission in degree course of Architecture? Is CET and NATA enough to get into good colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Best colleges offering Architectural Degree in Bangalore?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Pharm?
  17. What to do after B.Pharmacy? Should I do MBA?
  18. How should I prepare for interview and tests of core companies? I am a B.Tech 3rd year ECE student
16th December 2010, 02:10 PM
yashdna

Default Re: Any entrance tests to be written in 3rd year of B.Pharm?

various entrance exam conducted by state university.
Bt if you passed 2nd year then exam will be as per syllables .
Like pharmacology pharmacognosy analysis medi.chem etc
16th December 2010, 06:30 PM
Sarabjeet Kaur

first of all start preparing for gpat exam,you can do m-pharma by getting good sccore in exams..you can give the test in third year as well as fourth so start preparing side by side for that..
19th May 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

how much exam are requird for b.pharm entranc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?