19th March 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Any institutes in state of Assam that offer 1 year B.Ed degree through correspondence?

Is there any institute in the state of Assam that offers 1 year B.ED degree through correspondence?

Related Questions:
  1. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  2. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibilities of doing Master degree in Agriculture after Diploma in same through distance mode? -- [New]
  4. Is it good to do bachelors degree through correspondence?
  5. Am I eligible for the post of SI(Sub Inspector) in Assam Police? I've completed my graduation from Krishna Kanta Handique station open university(Assam) through correspondence without doing 12th
  6. What should I do now to do diploma course after working 12 years as a draftsman in Dubai?
  7. How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?
  8. After studying M.Com distance course what should I do?
  9. How to take admission in Ayurveda college? From where to get the application form?
  10. Is Andhra Pradesh better for doing CFA course?
  11. Difference between M.E and M.Tech? Which one is better?
  12. What's the fee structure and admission date for B.Ed degree in Goa university? Ia correspondence course available? I'm a second class B.A graduate
  13. Fee structure of CFA course in India as well as in abroad?
  14. List of institutes offering bachelor's degree in fine arts through correspondence in Delhi?
  15. How to do M.Tech in ECE by correspondence from reputed college or university? List of institutes of Haryana which offer correspondence M.Tech?
  16. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  17. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  18. Information about part time Diploma engineering course
24th December 2012, 11:02 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: Any institutes in state of Assam that offer 1 year B.Ed degree through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any institute in the state of Assam that offers 1 year B.ED degree through correspondence?
hello friend,
the colleges which offer B.Ed for 1 year in correspondence in assam are:
1.Dhemaji P.G.T college in dhemaji
2.Digboi B.Ed college in digboi
3.parijat academy teacher education institution in dibrugarh
4.K.B.M college of teacher education in jorhat
5.college of teacher education in tinsukia.
all the best for your future.
29th October 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any institutes in state of Assam that offer 1 year B.Ed degree through correspondence?

one year b ed course in west bengal
3rd November 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process and fee for distance Bed course in Dhemaji PGT College?
23rd February 2014, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Any institute in state of West Bengal that offer 1 year B.Ed degree through correspondence
24th May 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Is 'Rajdhani B.Ed.College, Guwahati-6 ' affiliated to Gauhati University?
20th May 2017, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Any institute in state of tamilnadu that offer 1 year B.ed degree through correspondence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?