4th September 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities of doing Master degree in Agriculture after Diploma in same through distance mode?

Possibilities of doing Master degree in Agriculture after Diploma in same through distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  2. How o join BSc CS in distance mode from KSOU
  3. Which are the colleges offering MSc agriculture in distance mode?
  4. Is KSOU approved by distance education council for diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode?
  5. Can I do MA post graduation course after a long gap at the age of 38 years?
  6. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  7. Which PG degree should I opt for after completing graduation in agriculture?
  8. Is distance learning MBA equivalent to any master degree or is it equivalent to only diploma?
  9. What is M.Phil sanskrit distance mode eligibility criteria?
  10. Future in Master in Rural development? Distance degree is equivalent to regular degree?
  11. Master degree in Education(lateral) offered by Vinayaka Mission University in distance education mode if affiliated to authorities?
  12. Can I pursue B.E through distance mode after passing Metallurgical Diploma Engineering?
  13. How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education
  14. MBA(Agri) is master degree or post graduate diploma? Is is equivalent to M.Sc Economics?
  15. Information about Master degree courses in Agriculture?
  16. Can I do post graduation course while working in a senior secondary school?
  17. Is there any university in India which offers BSc Agriculture and MSc Agriculture in distance education mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to do job and continue studies through Distance Education if completed 3 years Diploma in Agriculture course?
5th September 2015, 11:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities of doing Master degree in Agriculture after Diploma in same through distance mode?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible to pursue Master degree course in Agriculture after completion of diploma in Agriculture even in correspondence/distance mode. This is because you need to be graduate to be eligible for master degree course. However, there is nothing to worry you can go for post graduation diploma course in the field of agriculture. There are many institutes which offer post graduation diploma course in the field of agriculture via correspondence mode, you can opt for any one of them. However, make sure you check the recognition status of the concerned institute.
6th September 2015, 01:24 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities of doing Master degree in Agriculture after Diploma in same through distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

For the master’s degree in Agriculture the main eligibility is the graduation. So the aspirant has to complete the bachelor degree first and then only he can do the master’s degree. One cannot do master’s degree in Agriculture with diploma in agriculture course. The duration of M.Sc agriculture course is two years.
9th September 2015, 05:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not at all eligible to pursue Master's degree in Agriculture after having completed your Diploma course as the minimum qualification required in order pursue any Masters degree is that you should have completed your graduation.

Therefore, in order to pursue your masters degree, first of all complete your graduation and then carry on with further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?