21st May 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?

i am a graduate with b.a in marathi im working as a teacher in a school i wish to pursue correspondence b.ed course from mumbai please do tell me about institutes that offer correspondence in b.ed in mumbai and procedure for admission for the same

3rd August 2012, 08:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a graduate with b.a in marathi im working as a teacher in a school i wish to pursue correspondence b.ed course from mumbai please do tell me about institutes that offer correspondence in b.ed in mumbai and procedure for admission for the same

The Seva Sadan's College of Education, Thane and Indira Gandhi National Open University jointly offers Bachelor of Education program through Distance mode. In order to be eligible, candidate must hold a Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Candidate must hold a minimum of two years of full-time regular teaching experience in a recognized School. The duration of the program is two years to four years.

Candidate must submit the required documents necessary for admission in to the B.Ed program. Some of those document include:
  • Degree Certificates.
  • Appointment letter of the latest school [currently working] and the schools of which experience is obtained.
  • Experience certificate in the enclosed format from all the schools for which experience is claimed.
  • Xth standard certificate for Date of Birth and others.
For detail information one may refer to the following Link.

12th December 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?

i want to do BEd,i have 1yr experience from Eurokids preschool and i am presently working with a school for Jr.KG. I would like to know if I am eligible for the course or not.

10th August 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I want to take BEd,now I am working as primary teacher(computer) in a public school from 4 years,i have done MSc in Information technology.I would like to know that is i am eligiable for the course or not.

15th October 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Does Mumbai University, Kalina offer B.Ed course?

16th July 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to persue B.Ed course from Mumbai University but do not have any teaching experience apart from private tutor..am I not eligible for persuing the B.Ed admission ?

3rd March 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to do b.Ed through correspondence through Mumbai university does Mumbai university conduct b.Ed through correspondence what is the procedure for it

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?