8th August 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What should I do now to do diploma course after working 12 years as a draftsman in Dubai?

I am from Dubai, working 12 years as a Draftsman (ITI), with CAD, I want to do diploma in Mechanical how I will get chance, and how much I have to pay for this, and I have 2 years ITI in Mech. Draftsman, then how many years I have study to get diploma ?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering welding diploma course? What is the cost of the coursE?
  2. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  3. Names of the institutes in Dubai for Welding diploma course?
  4. How to get admission in Dubai to complete my Diploma in Mechanical while working there?
  5. How can I study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in Delhi having more than 10 years working experience?
  6. Details and contact number of colleges in Dubai for Diploma?
  7. How to join in B.Tech course while working in Dubai? What is the fee structure?
  8. How to study mechanical diploma course while working in Dubai?
  9. How to study part time diploma in mechanical course in Dubai? I have completed ITI
  10. Colleges in Dubai offering part time diploma in mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get a job after BDS in Dubai having 4 years experience as Dentist?
  12. AICTE approved distance education centre at Dubai for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Which is the best study centre in Dubai? I am studying ICWA in Dubai
  14. Distance Diploma courses in Civil engineering for a person working in Dubai? Examination centres and fee structure?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Electrician who has 6 years of working experience?
  16. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  17. Am I eligible to acquire B.Tech seat in NIT through NIT Quota?
  18. How to do diploma Mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved University after completing ITI Draftsman Mechanical
9th August 2015, 07:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do now to do diploma course after working 12 years as a draftsman in Dubai?

It is good to see that your learning spirit has not faded even after 12 years of working experience. You can definitely pursue diploma course in the field of mechanical engineering. You can pursue diploma engineering course via correspondence mode as there are many institutes which offer this course via correspondence mode and you can get your diploma in a short interval of time. Usually it will take one year for you to get diploma in correspondence mode. The payment or fee structure cannot be stated since it varies from institute to institute. You need to approach any DEC approved institute which offers diploma in mechanical engineering and complete the formalities and pay the requisite fees to get admission since most of the institutes offer admission on first cum first basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?