1st April 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Any institutes in Tamilnadu offering Direction course with low cost? Any concessions for BC students?

I'm from Chennai. I'm looking forward to direct i have stories ready with me but to direct a movie had to have professional qualification. there are many institutions in Chennai to pursue. but i can't afford Lakhs of fees. please suggest a institution in Tamil Nadu offering reasonable/low cost yet good professional degree or diploma and concessions for BC peoples!

Related Questions:
18th September 2011, 09:48 PM
anncie10

Default Re: Any institutes in Tamilnadu offering Direction course with low cost? Any concessions for BC students?

Hi there,

For your information Direction courses in Tamilnadu is meaningful only if you take up the course from a reputed institution. All institutions in Tamilnadu namely the LV Prasad Institute and Dr. MGR Institutes offers Post Graduate Diploma courses in Direction.

The process of selection is purely based on merit and there is no special preferences allowed based on your caste.

The following are the selection procedure for the LV Prasad Film and TV Academy, located at Chennai.

1. Initially you will have to appear for a written test which would test your creative, analytical and aesthetic sense towardss cinema.
2. Once you clear the written round you would be shortlisted to appear in front of a panel for a round of Group discussion followed by a session of Personal Interview.

Based on your cummulative performance in all the above mentioned points you would be either selected to pursue the course.

All the Best,
18th December 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any institutes in Tamilnadu offering Direction course with low cost? Any concessions for BC students?

Pls give me the previous entrance questions of lv prasad film academy
16th July 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

plz give the previous model question paper of m.g.r film institute.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?