1st September 2010, 10:56 PM
swaroop63

Institutions in India offering M.Tech in Network Security? Which are the related courses?

Institutions in India offering M.Tech in Network Security? Which are the related courses?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutions offering M.Tech in Electrical and Related Specializations distance courses in Bangalore?
  2. Any PG courses related to Maths after BSc Mathematics? Institutes offering the course?
  3. Any universities or colleges offering M.Tech in Electronics or related field in North India?
  4. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for M.Sc Network Security course? -- [New]
  6. List of Institutions in India offering M.Teh in Astrophysics? Which other streams can I choose in M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  7. Is there Network Security courses in Coimbatore City after completing BSc IT?
  8. Which is the best college for ME network engineering?
  9. Are there any institutions providing PG diploma courses in Pharmacy related to Drug Designing and Clinical Trails in AP or in South India?
  10. Information about space related courses and institutions offering the course?
  11. Any institutions offering courses in Piping Design?
  12. List of Institutions in India offering admissions to B.Tech Biotechnology course?
  13. Procedure to apply for CS course? Institutions offering CS course in India?
  14. Is Network Security course available in Coimbatore City?
  15. Is there any exam conducted for getting admission in wine's related courses in India? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  16. Where can I do the summer training in Mumbai? I am a 2nd year instrumentation student
  17. PG courses related to ECE? Institution for this course?
  18. List of good private institutes in India for M.Tech courses? -- [Most Discussed]
10th April 2011, 06:29 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Institutions in India offering M.Tech in Network Security? Which are the related courses?

hii, go for IIT s as network security realted to computers and electronics
30th April 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutions in India offering M.Tech in Network Security? Which are the related courses?

Is it good to do M.Tech in network for a computer science engineer????
27th August 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

college providing M.Tech in networking or security in North India???

please tell me..
15th October 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

hai have comoletede my MCA in 2008,iam interesting joining Mtech Networking ,which college in AP .for perferd (university)plas tel me (9885745881)
15th October 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

hai completd My MCA in 2008 iam interesting joining Mtech networking in AP which university is prefered
pls 9885745881
15th October 2011, 07:37 PM
kinika

R.V. College of Engineering is offering the Visvesvaraya Technological University approved PG course for the students who have a B.E. degree in Computer Science / Information Science / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering. The course, offered by the Department of Computer Science & Engineering, is handled by faculty who are highly qualified and who have experience in teaching, research as well as industry domains. Intake to this course is 18 students, selected by VTU through a Common Entrance Test process.

The course, in the first two semesters, offers a wide range of core subjects like Network Technologies & Internet Programming, Advanced Digital Communication, Distributed Computing, Cryptography & Network Security, Network Programming, Wireless & Mobile Networks and a host of elective subjects like Computer Network Management, High-speed Computer Networks, Computer Network Protocols, Multimedia Networks, , Principles of Designing & Routing Networks, Performance Evaluation of Network Systems, Client Server Programming & Application, Web Commerce, Optical Communications & Fiber Optic Networks etc..

A dedicated project is executed by every student during the third & fourth semesters. The projects are carefully selected based on current technology as well as best practices in the industry. The project work is supported by leading MNCs and Defence Laboratories involved in state-of-art Research & Development. In addition to the requirements specified by VTU, the Department of Computer Science & Engineering has set up advanced laboratory facilities where the students are trained regularly by accommodating additional time slots for the purpose in the time table. Students are provided unlimited access to high-speed broad-band Internet facility. The Departmental Library is well equipped with latest text books and journals, with The main library has on- line access to IEEE magazines. Students are encouraged to participate in national level conference both as authors of papers as well as delegates.
19th August 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

yes it better to do m.tech in network security because as the technology is growing the demand of security engg. is increasing day by day.
22nd August 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

mtech cse best collage in punjab plz tel me.........................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?