28th June 2010, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Diploma courses to become a teacher for disabled students? Colleges in Tamilnadu offering the course in regular and correspondence?

I want to know about the details about the diploma courses to become the teacher for disabled students (deaf, dumb, handicapped). I also want to know the colleges in tamilnadu offering this course in regular and correspondence .

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma courses to become a teacher for Physically Challenged Students? Colleges and University offering the course?
  2. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR.
  3. Colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech through correspondence course?
  4. Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses?
  5. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  6. Colleges offering diploma courses for ITI candidates in mechanical department in Tamilnadu?
  7. List of institutions that are approved by Tamilnadu Government from which I can do Diploma through correspondence?
  8. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
  9. How to complete Diploma in EEE through Correspondence? Colleges offering this course in Correspondence?
  10. Colleges offering diploma in Civil/Mechanical correspondence course in AP,Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.E or M.Tech correspondence?
  12. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  13. List of B.Ed colleges offering correspondence courses in Kolkata -- [New]
  14. Can I do M.A in English as a correspondence course
  15. How to get PG exam forms in Mumbai?
  16. Colleges offering MSc correspondence course? Is there any value if I do masters degree through correspondence?
  17. Diploma correspondence courses in Mechanical Engineering in Universities of Tamilnadu?
  18. Whether correspondence Diploma courses have been dissolved?
17th December 2011, 02:07 PM
mayankkaushik02

Default Re: Diploma courses to become a teacher for disabled students? Colleges in Tamilnadu offering the course in regular and correspondence?

Yes,there are many colleges offering these diploma courses.

National institute for the visually handicapped offer a diploma in special education.

National institute of empowerment of persons with multiple disabilities offer diploma in special education.

For more information:
http://www.kalviinfo.com/education.html
www.disabilityindia.org
10th August 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma courses to become a teacher for disabled students? Colleges in Tamilnadu offering the course in regular and correspondence?

how to complete bed in hindi??
23rd March 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

iam homemaker i finish 2 how can i do this course
4th July 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to know full details about teacher for deaf and dumb..
colleges for correspondence
16th October 2019, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Want to know details about teacher training for deaf and dumb College ( correspondence course) ... And what qualification needed?
2nd March 2020, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Do you please tell me the quallification for physically challenged children's trainer?
4th September 2020, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I'm a BSc dialysis student im very much interested in learning how to deaf and dumb people plz guide to learn about this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?