10th February 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there no proper education system in China for MBBS aspirant?

sir
I am studying in 12th. my parents are lookin for me seat at china.
they cannot affort the money here. many of my friends n relatives are against it. they all are saying that there will not be any value for mbbs at china.
there will not be proper teaching n study n all.is it true??is it like that?n plss give me solution.wt should i do?

11th February 2015, 02:49 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there no proper education system in China for MBBS aspirant?

Universities in China, are offering good quality of education for MBBS students from all the parts of the world. The words, which was said by your relatives is not true. In China, you can complete your MBBS course within six years, with very low cost, when compared to cost in India. That was the reason, why many students are preferring their MBBS course in China. And you can make MBBS degree valid in India, by clearing the MCI screening test, which was conducted by medical council of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?