3rd July 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Any internship which is held in Hyderabad in which I can join after scoring aggregate of 76.2?

sir/madam,
This is Priyanka pursuing B.tech Final year from Srinivas Reddy Institute Of Technology,Nizamabad with aggregate 76.2.so, i want to know the internship held in Hyderabad.

Thanks and Regards,
Priyanka

Related Questions:
  1. List of internship opportunities available for mechanical 3-year students in Hyderabad? I'm in B.E 3rd year with 70% aggregate
  2. How much fee is paid for Internship in Hyderabad?
  3. Companies in Hyderabad providing internship after doing MBA in HR from IGNOU?
  4. List of companies offering Electrical Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  5. Details of internship program in Hyderabad and Secunderabad?
  6. Details of companies offering Project Internship to MCA students in Hyderabad?
  7. List of Hospitals which offer Internship to M.Sc(Nursing) candidate in Hyderabad?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  9. Need details of internship companies in Hyderabad for four months training?
  10. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Internship in Hyderabad being in 1st year VLSI?
  12. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  13. How to apply for internship in DRDO, Hyderabad? What are the steps to be followed to get the internship?
  14. Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  15. Internship is offered to M.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate for 2 months in Hyderabad?
  16. How to do internship and mini project at BHEL Hyderabad?
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) student in Hyderabad?
  18. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
29th April 2015, 03:50 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any internship which is held in Hyderabad in which I can join after scoring aggregate of 76.2?

* As you are in final year so you can easily got the internship in Hyderabad.

* There are many companies in Hyderabad in every field like Mechanical, Civil, Electronics and Electrical.

* As per your field you simply have to apply in the company for the internship.

* Simply you have to talk to the HR manager or any other member in HR department for the internship in any of the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?