21st September 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

How much fee is paid for Internship in Hyderabad?

I am studying M.Tech 1st year in VLSI in hyderabad and i want to do the internship in hyderabad. I want to know how much will i have to pay for this internship. Could you please send me the details to my mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
12th January 2018, 12:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much fee is paid for Internship in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying M.Tech 1st year in VLSI in hyderabad and i want to do the internship in hyderabad. I want to know how much will i have to pay for this internship. Could you please send me the details to my mail id [email protected]

There is no fixed fee for internships in Hyderabad. Students who are studying in the colleges are doing internships in various organizations. Students have to pay around Rs 500 per week in some companies, like BHEL for doing internships. Many companies allow students to do internships without fee also. Students have to apply for internships through their college training and placement cell or directly or through employee referral. Employee referral is one of the highly successful ways to get internships. They have to apply with a resume, NOC from their college and covering letter for internships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?