12th September 2010, 07:26 PM
rahul.bbk

Any other way to get admission in FOGDST?

hello sir, i had given cst cdac test and took admission in mca but due to some financial promblem i had left my p.g. In middle of year but i want to do fpgdst but i know it's too late to get the admission in the same year is there any other way to get admission in fogdst in this year or should have to wait for next year.
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools in UP which offers NDA preparation?
  2. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  3. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  4. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  5. How to take admission in government college Sec 11 Chandigarh? Where can I get the admission form?
  6. Procedure of D.Ed admission? How to get admission being working in Ambernath? Percentage required to get admission for D.Ed?
  7. Is it possible to take admission in any government college in Hyderabad after taking admission in B.Com?
  8. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  9. Details of D.Ed admission and procedure for D.Ed admission? Dates on which the admission start?
  10. How to take admission in b.com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  11. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  12. When is the admission open for government college sector 11 Chandigarh? From where can I take admission form? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I get admission for CS program? What is the procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  14. How can i get admission for CS program? Procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  15. From where to get admission form of BBA course in BIT Mesra? Marks required for admission? Is Maths important for admission?
  16. Possibility for admission after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? In which college can I get admission? Procedure for admission?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D? -- [New]
  18. Admission date and procedure for admission in B.Ed course offered by IGNOU?
2nd August 2011, 05:10 PM
gayatrikarnewar

Smile Re: Any other way to get admission in FOGDST?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul.bbk View Post
hello sir, i had given cst cdac test and took admission in mca but due to some financial promblem i had left my p.g. In middle of year but i want to do fpgdst but i know it's too late to get the admission in the same year is there any other way to get admission in fogdst in this year or should have to wait for next year.
[email protected]
Hi, so sorry that you left your degree in middle. But as you know its too late for you to get addmission in the same year but dont worry you can wait for next year.

If you are interested in other certification then in this one year you can get the addmission to another course so you can remain in study and get a valuable cetificate also. As you know in computer field certificate is how much important.

so make your decision and best luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?