28th November 2011, 08:30 PM
raju.b

Any possibility to become an Astronaut after passing B.tech in EEE?

i want to became an austronaut, present iam doing b.tech in eee can have any possibilities?

30th December 2011, 07:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any possibility to become an Astronaut after passing B.tech in EEE?

The candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree in engineering, biological science, physical science, or mathematics from a recognized university are eligible to become astronaut. They should obtain PhD (Geophysics), or PhD (Astrophysics) or PhD (Metaphysics) from recognized institutes like IIT or IISC. The lower age limit is 21 years. The graduates have to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the NASA for the recruitment of astronauts, scientists, etc. The aspiring candidates can also find job openings as astronaut in ISRO.
24th July 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

my percentage of 10th and 12th is not good.i am doing my BE,EEE under guwahati univercity.can I able to become a astronut.
6th July 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

i m doing engg in eee branch & i want to become an astronaut.is it possible..??if it is possible then what is the procedure?is it good for my future.??please suggest........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?