26th October 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Any possibility to get a job in Civil Services or Defence services after passing B.Tech in ETC?

i m doing btech from electronics and instrumentation branch.. this is my 2nd year. but from the beginning i wanted to get job in civil services or defense services. it can not be happened now.so please tell me about any possibility for me to get the job in those fields..

15th November 2011, 12:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any possibility to get a job in Civil Services or Defence services after passing B.Tech in ETC?

Yes you can surely try for jobs in both the Civil services as well as Defense area. The basis for applying for these jobs is to attend the written examination. But, you can only apply for the written exam after completing your engineering graduation. You need to attend the Civil services exam for entering in to this field. After B.Tech you can join defense through attending the CDS exam. Both the exams are conducted by UPSC.
9th December 2011, 07:18 PM
tariqlko01

Default Re: Any possibility to get a job in Civil Services or Defence services after passing B.Tech in ETC?

Yes you are definitely eligible to write the entrance for civil services even you have undergone your graduation in Electronics and Instrumentation.
For defence services you must give CDS but you can give these exams in your last year.
These exams require you to have a graduation degree in any discipline.
GOOD LUCK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?