17th September 2013, 09:22 PM
monakapoor

What are the placements for B.Tech EEE students

why placements for btech eee students in your university are very less till now.also many companies like larson and turbo not giving jobs to btech eee students.please tell me why.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after B.Tech. in EEE, GATE or GRE or Job? Would it be a problem if I have less than 60% in B.Tech.?
  2. Placements for engineering students after doing B.Tech from government college under MPPET? What is the starting salary after B.Tech Civil?
  3. Which has better placements EEE or ECE?
  4. How can I get alerts about the off campus placements in Hyderabad?
  5. Jobs available after doing B.Tech EEE? Can we get jobs on the basis of GATE score? Companies that recruit EEE students?
  6. How many seats are there in SRM university? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. For Btech EEE students what's better - Mtech or MBA?
  8. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for the candidates of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  9. Which are the companies offering internships for EEE 2nd year B.Tech students for 2 months?
  10. Companies which offer placements in software field for B.Tech Biotech students? What is the criteria?
  11. Can I get BCA course after taking Chemistry, Maths, Computer Application, English and Physical Education in ISC 12th?
  12. How to join core companies after completing B.Tech in EEE?
  13. What exams to appear for to do M.Tech after B.Tech EEE?
  14. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE?
  15. How the core companies select the freshers? What are the steps to be followed? How to know about the off campus placements?
  16. Which are the entrance exams for EEE students? I am a 1st year EEE student
  17. Notifications for core jobs of EEE students in AP? Which are the companies available for EEE students?
  18. Is there any chance to get PSU job after scoring 64% in B.Tech EEE?
27th February 2016, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the placements for B.Tech EEE students

Which is best coaching for eee department to get a job after completion of graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?