12th June 2010, 04:47 PM
preetmsd

Any possibility to take admission in Thapar after scoring 11300 rank in AIEEE with Sport C level graduation?

I got 11300 rank in AIEEE and hold sports C level gradation is there any possibility to take admission in thaper if not any other way to get through
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get in any university or college affiliated under AIEEE after scoring 213000 rank and 11300 SC rank?
  2. How can I get admission in Thapar college after scoring 47051 rank in AIEEE
  3. Can I get admission in Thapar university Punjab afer scoring 25k to 30k rank in AIEEE?
  4. Admission in Thapar and PEC after scoring 19361 rank in AIEEE?
  5. Where can I get admission for B.Tech after scoring an AIEEE rank of 89942(overall)? Which are the good colleges in which I can get? Any chance for admission in Thapar University(Punjab)?
  6. Admission in Thapar University Punjab after scoring an AIEEE rank of 52000?
  7. Any chances for me in Thapar after scoring 600000 rank? Will there any any vacant seat available?
  8. In which colleges can I get admission in AP after scoring AIEEE B.Arch rank of 2910 at state level?
  9. Is there any chance for admission in Thapar University after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE and 4000 state rank?
  10. Is there any chance of getting in Thapar University after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 4000?
  11. Can I get admission in Thapar University after scoring overall rank of 208762?
  12. What is the possibility of admission after scoring AIEEE B.Arch rank of 4137?
  13. Which college will I get after scoring 60203 AIR in AIEEE and state rank of 4800? Can I get admission in ITM Gurgaon, Jaypee or Thapar?
  14. How to acquire admission into Thapar University, if I have scored 30 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the score requirement for AIEEE to get admission in Thapar University, Patiala?
  16. Can I get admission in PEC or Thapar University after scoring 2963 rank -- [New]
  17. Possibility to get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 69 marks in AIEEE?
  18. In which colleges can I get admission in Punjab after scoring AIEEE rank of 7151 at state level?
7th July 2011, 03:03 AM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: Any possibility to take admission in Thapar after scoring 11300 rank in AIEEE with Sport C level graduation?

Dear friend,
You have a sound chance of getting into Thapar University with the rank 11300.
Students who are from Punjub can get all the branch except CSE & ECE with this rank.
If you apply for admission under sports catagory, your selection will be on the basis of sports merit.
The eligibility criteria for applying under this catagory is as follows:

student who
(i) has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from Punjab with at least 60% (55% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate of three subjects namely Physics, Mathematics and any of one subject out of Chemistry, Biology and computer science.

(ii) has qualified AIEEE with at least 20% aggregate marks ( 15% for SC/ST candidates)

(iii) possesses a good moral character

(iv) is a citizen of india

(v) the graduation certificate (A/B/C) issued by the director of Sports Punjab

As you have secured a good rank in AIEEE, you will definately be able to get into Thapar.
Even if you fail to manage to get a seat in Thapar, you dont need to worry at all. You will be able to get a seat in top NITs.

Regards~
Uttam Nandi
7th July 2011, 11:53 AM
RAJENDRA KUMAR SINGH
Junior Member+

Default Re: Any possibility to take admission in Thapar after scoring 11300 rank in AIEEE with Sport C level graduation?

Hi Friend!
You have got a very good AIR in AIEEE.With this rank you could easily get THAPAR Institute.So dont be nervous.Just Apply it.
ALL THE BEST!!
7th July 2011, 01:19 PM
mundhra
Member+

no but you will not be able to take admission in that institute but you can get another good collage. and you also hadn't said your rank is of state or all india. to take admission you can try another procedure which you will get to know in that particular collage.
7th July 2011, 02:55 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by preetmsd View Post
I got 11300 rank in AIEEE and hold sports C level gradation is there any possibility to take admission in thaper if not any other way to get through
Thanks
your rank is good. since the cut off changes every year, there are chances of getting admission in thapar. for that you will have to do management counselling.
the other way to get admission in thapar is to give their entrance exam which is conducted once in every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?