4th May 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in private institution? How much percentage is required in 12th?

i hd a oustion tht if i want to apply in a private institution then wht is the procedure to take admission... and hw much percentage are requried in 12th

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required for hotel management? What is the procedure to get admission in Pusa institution?
  2. Eligibility and fees for BCS course?
  3. Procedure of D.Ed admission? How to get admission being working in Ambernath? Percentage required to get admission for D.Ed?
  4. Procedure for doing B.L.Ed course? Percentage required in 12th for admission? Which are the best universities for doing the course?
  5. Percentage required to get admission in government college? What is the procedure for admission?
  6. Can I be eligible for M.Com after scoring 49.5% in B.Com
  7. How may I join B.Com private course offered by IGNOU from Indore? What's the eligibility criteria for this course?
  8. How much percentage is required in class 10th and 12th? What is the procedure and criteria for admission?
  9. What should I do to join M.Phil or Ph.D in English after scoring 53% in MEG?
  10. Procedure for admission and percentage required for 11th?
  11. Can I apply for BSc Agriculture if I am a student of Kerala?
  12. Minimum percentage required in 12th to enter Indian Statistical Institution?
  13. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  14. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  15. Procedure to apply for B.Sc Physics from University of Manchester? Minimum percentage required in 12th for taking admission being an Indian student? -- [New]
  16. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission?
  17. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission?
24th June 2011, 09:35 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in private institution? How much percentage is required in 12th?

This is a very general question that you have put forward. We would like to know about the course that you are planning to do and also the place where you are planning to do. This is because, the procedure for admission in Private colleges are different, for different courses as well as different locality. Most of the Private institutes conduct their own entrance test to shortlist candidates. The percentage of marks that would be required is usually 50% for you +2.
7th July 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in private institution? How much percentage is required in 12th?

Have we do b.Tech privately
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?