10th October 2011, 02:26 PM
Nishikant Patoa

Is any Post vacant for the post of assistant professor in Philosophy in Tripura university?

Is there any vacant post for the assistant professor of philosphy in tripura university or colleges?
send details...

Related Questions:
  1. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  2. What is the eligibility for assistant professor? Am I eligible for Assistant Professor after completing post graduation 24 years back with 53%?
  3. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  4. How many post(in category wise) are vacant in the Tripura Veterinary College?
  5. Job in GNDU after B.Sc (Non-medical), M.Sc (Mathematics) from Khalsa college and B.Ed from DAV college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Jobs in Government colleges after B.E in ECE?
  7. How may I get the list of vacant posts(categories wise) in Tripura Veterinary college?
  8. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  9. Upper Age Limit to apply for Assistant Professor post in Delhi University for UR candidate?
  10. Can I apply for the post of assistant professor in Botany Department
  11. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  12. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  13. How can I apply to become Assistant Professor in Jadavpur University being a PhD in Computer Science candidate?
  14. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  15. Can i become an Assistant Professor after 1st class rural development post graduation?
  16. What qualification is required to get a government job after completion of M.Phil and Ph.D? -- [New]
  17. What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College
  18. Can I attend the interview for the post of assistant professor?
26th January 2018, 10:25 AM
Vikasjhacds

Default Re: Is any Post vacant for the post of assistant professor in Philosophy in Tripura university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishikant Patoa View Post
Is there any vacant post for the assistant professor of philosphy in tripura university or colleges?
send details...
There is no post vacant in Tripura University for assistant professor of philosophy.

But there are vacancy for philosophy professor in other universities like:-
Northeastern University
Calcutta University
Utkal University
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?