8th September 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Can i become an Assistant Professor after 1st class rural development post graduation?

Sir, I am a throughout 1st class rural development post graduate. I am interested for apply for the post of assistant professor. Can i become one?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for assistant professor? Am I eligible for Assistant Professor after completing post graduation 24 years back with 53%?
  2. Job in GNDU after B.Sc (Non-medical), M.Sc (Mathematics) from Khalsa college and B.Ed from DAV college?
  3. Jobs in Government colleges after B.E in ECE?
  4. How to prepare for junior assistant post in Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  6. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  7. Which subject I should opt for PhD if completed Master of Rural Management & Development and M.Sc(Economics)?
  8. Any Scholarships in India or abroad after completing Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development?
  9. Junior Assistant Panchayat and Rural Development written test question papers
  10. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  11. What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College
  12. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  13. Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College
  14. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Programmes Exam - Download Previous Years question Papers
  15. How to do rural development course from IGNOU
  16. Admission procedure of Ph.D program in rural development in IIT? Eligibility criteria?
  17. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  18. How to do PG diploma in rural development after doing graduation in B.A?
9th September 2015, 06:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i become an Assistant Professor after 1st class rural development post graduation?

Yes, you can apply for assistant professor job in private colleges if you have got post graduation qualification with first class from a recognized university. In private colleges you will be selected based on your resume and interview performance.

For getting a government lecturer job you have to qualify NET/SET. If you qualify anyone of these then you have good chance of getting job in government colleges with UGC pay scale.
6th July 2023, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i become an Assistant Professor after 1st class rural development post graduation?

Can a ma in rural development students become sociology lecture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?