24th September 2011, 04:05 AM
akshay.9716211

Am I eligible for the post of assistant professor in private university after completing M.Tech even if I do not possess good marks in 12th examination?

sir, i am going to complete m.tech in information technology in my problem is that i dont have good marks in 12th standard.

10th-63.8 prcnt
12th-57.14 prcnt
b.tech-64.56 prcnt
m.tech-73.91 prcnt
1 year gap between 12th and b.tech and 1 year gap between b.tech and m.tech but i worked in this gap period btween b.tech and m.tech as software management-trainee for 11 months in a mnc.
my b.tech and m.tech are from very reputed colleges.
please tell whether i be considered for lecturership.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for assistant professor? Am I eligible for Assistant Professor after completing post graduation 24 years back with 53%?
  2. not correct
  3. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  4. Will i be eligible for the post of Assistant Professor after M.Tech and B.Tech with 59.1% marks?
  5. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  6. When will be the recruitment opportunity open for faculty in any position?
  7. Job in GNDU after B.Sc (Non-medical), M.Sc (Mathematics) from Khalsa college and B.Ed from DAV college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the possibility of getting a government job after completion of M.Tech and age is 30 years? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to be an Assistant Lecturer after qualifying UGC NET but 46% marks in graduation and in MBA 58% marks? Do I need to qualify NET again if I repeat graduation and post graduation?
  10. What all exams are required to take after pursuing PhD from Abroad for being Professor in a university?
  11. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  12. Can I be eligible for the post of assistant professor after having masters in Mathematics with 51%
  13. What qualification is required to get a government job after completion of M.Phil and Ph.D?
  14. Eligibility for Assistant Professor in a university?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Teaching and Non-Teaching recruitment of ESIC, Hyderabad?
  16. How can I become a Assistant professor if I have 7 years of teaching experience?
  17. After M.E. in Software Engineering can I get a Teaching job in college?
  18. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in degree colleges? I have submitted PhD
16th May 2012, 06:09 PM
ZasmendarSingh

Thumbs down Re: Am I eligible for the post of assistant professor in private university after completing M.Tech even if I do not possess good marks in 12th examination?

Yes u r if u get good marks and u have good command.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?