30th November 2010, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Any restrictions and educational requirements on private students to take UGC NET exam

I just wanted to know if there is any restriction on private students for taking the UGC Net exam. I am a private student and I am in MA final year so am I eligible for appearing in the said exam and also what are the educational requirements for appearing in UGC net exam?

5th December 2010, 12:44 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any restrictions and educational requirements on private students to take UGC NET exam

No,there is no restriction on private students for taking the UGC NET exam but your post graduation is from that university which is affiliated from the UGC.
You can check the eligibility criteria for UGC NET by clicking on the below link-

::: N E T Eligibility-Inside H E - University Grants Commission :::
15th December 2010, 08:08 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any restrictions and educational requirements on private students to take UGC NET exam

No restriction is there,you just complete your MA then you can appear for NET.

All the best.
26th February 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I am in MCA final year so am I eligible for appearing in the said exam .
18th May 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

if there is %age relexation for widow in ugc net
28th June 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I just wanted to know what is the criteria for selection in net exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?