1st November 2010, 03:02 PM
padmavathi.g.v.

Any scholarships for biotechnology postgraduate to join in Ph.D?

what scholarships are available for biotechnology postgraduate passed person to join in Ph.D in indian universities. like CSIR - JRF are there an other JRF available in INDIA. how to apply and prepare for them

padmavathi.G.V.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  2. BHU offers PhD in Biotechnology to M.Phil postgraduate?
  3. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  4. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
  5. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  6. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  7. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  8. How can I get scholarship after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  9. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology in Mysore University being a Veterinary Science postgraduate?
  10. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  11. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  12. Detailed information about PhD in Biotechnology course? Scholarship available for this?
  13. Names of colleges offering PhD to Biotechnology postgraduate in Mumbai/Pune?
  14. What are the various scholarships available to do Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  15. Should I have to appear in GRE to study PhD in Abroad being a M.Tech(Engineering Design) postgraduate? Scholarships available and fee expenses?
  16. Can I study PhD in Botany being a Biotechnology postgraduate? Best university which offer PhD with scholarship and stipend? -- [New]
  17. How to do Ph.D in good university after completing MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  18. Can I become a Professor/Lecturer without NET/SLET being a Biotechnology postgraduate?
2nd November 2010, 03:35 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any scholarships for biotechnology postgraduate to join in Ph.D?

1. CSIR-Nehru science post doctoral research fellowship scheme is provided to identify the young reseachers in the field of science.this is meant for the P.hd degree holders.
2. CSIR-JRF is also available to get in p.hd. To apply the forms are available are available in August online & the exam is in december.
26th November 2010, 09:05 PM
raja jeganathan

CSIR-Nehru science post doctoral research fellowship scheme

CSIR-JRF

for more information about national and international level visit

www. indianscholarship.com

www.a2zschilarship.com
29th November 2010, 07:00 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

HELLO,
you can take NIT(National institute of immunology) exam which offers biotech candidates for PhD.besides scholarship programes like-
*CSIR-Nehru science post doctoral research fellowship scheme
*CSIR-JRF
25th January 2011, 04:53 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Any scholarships for biotechnology postgraduate to join in Ph.D?

Hello dear,
Please do refer HT horizons for this and also education times of times of india.
They have wonderul articles regarding these.
16th April 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by padmavathi.g.v. View Post
what scholarships are available for biotechnology postgraduate passed person to join in Ph.D in indian universities. like CSIR - JRF are there an other JRF available in INDIA. how to apply and prepare for them

padmavathi.G.V.
Dear Padmavathi.,

We have fellowship for RM1800 for Ph.D in Biotechnology,Please feel free to contact me ([email protected]) .Thanks for your interest.
1st March 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

cadidates who are doing mtech in eee can apply for jrf to join in phd?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?