1st October 2011, 12:53 PM
badsha.basha10

Any scholarships to join in top engineering colleges of India?

my daughter is distinction student in tenth,first year inter,i hope she wiil get more than 95%,i want to join her in top engineering colleges of india,but iam private employe,please suggest me any scholarships for her further studies.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  2. Master's Degree in Civil engineering in top colleges in ndia
  3. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  4. Am I eligible for INSPIRE Scholarship having 2 years gap after 12th?
  5. Which are the foreign universities offering MS in Cryptography
  6. Colleges in India offering PhD in Mechanical Engineering? Stipends and scholarships?
  7. List of top 10 Engineering colleges in India?
  8. Recognized Veterinary colleges in India with scholarship? -- [New]
  9. What are the different exams through which I can join Aeronautical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Which are the scholarships offered to 12th standard CBSE students?
  10. List of top 100 engineering colleges in India and top 10 law colleges in India?
  11. List of top most colleges for M.Tech cosmetology in India and Abroad? What are the scholarships available for that?
  12. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  13. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 79.69% in 12th?
  14. Which are the top engineering colleges in South India? What is the criteria and job opportunities?
  15. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 8.1 CGPA in B.E. 1st year?
  16. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  17. List of top 10 medical colleges in India and of Engineering colleges except IITs?
  18. Regarding all india ranking & best engineering colleges in madhya pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd November 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any scholarships to join in top engineering colleges of India?

sir i wanted to phd in mechanical engg stream can u heip in choosing the univerisity
4th November 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am b.com student .i would like to study in airport and airline in mba .how much % mark want in b.com to join in top colleges and any other scholership wand ?
10th November 2011, 10:05 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Any scholarships to join in top engineering colleges of India?

You can choose any university like JNTU or OU to so Phd in mechanical engineering
15th June 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir i would like to join in india's top engg college.i have 95%marks in plustwo with science group.but my parents have no money for my further studies.so can you sugest any idea
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?