14th June 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a good job in government/private sector after passing B.Tech with 74%?

can i got a good job in gov/private sector i am b.tech with IT 74% but second div in 12th and 10th plz provide knowledge about job

Related Questions:
  1. What are the best jobs in IT sector? I have completed B.Tech IT
  2. In which sector I can get good salaries by doing Job after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  3. Can I get a good job in government/private sector after passing B.Tech with 74%?
  4. How to get a job in government sector after passing 12th with 56%? I am doing engineering in E&C
  5. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech?
  6. What should one prefer between BSc IT and IT engineering? How much percentage to score in HSC? List of colleges offering the course?
  7. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  8. Scope for girls in Telecom sector after getting trained? Institutes providing guaranteed job?
  9. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  10. Is MBA in Aviation useful after B.Tech(CSE) for a job in Aviation sector?
  11. Salary package after the completion of MBA from distance learning?
  12. How to get a job in IT sector after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineeirng
  13. Job in government sector after doing B.Tech in Computers?
  14. Career in Travel and Tourism Sector after passing 12th from humanities stream? Good salary offers?
  15. How to get job in core private sector after completion of B.E ECE course? -- [New]
  16. After passing 12th with Non Medical how to get a job? In which sector can I get a job?
  17. Is BTech.(IT) equivalent to B.Tech. (CS)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get a job in private sector after completing B.Tech from EEE?
15th June 2012, 01:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a good job in government/private sector after passing B.Tech with 74%?

Yes it is possible to get government of private sector job after B.Tech. For a government job you must appear for GATE. Many government firms accept this score. Also you can appear for the CDS exam to join the defense field or appear for the IBPS exam to join a bank. For private sector job you can post your resume in various job portals and also submit your resume in the career pages of various company websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?