27th November 2011, 08:54 PM
shubhamwore

Any scope for commerce students to go abroad?

Any scope for commerce student to go abroad..please tell me if there are any

18th July 2012, 08:26 AM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Any scope for commerce students to go abroad?

Hi frend,
There is good curier awaiting for passout comerce student from India in rest of the world. You may try in any part of the world with your Indian degree. Our comerce institutes like IIM and Welengkar are the topers in continent with recognised body in world. You may also try in Englend, Canad, USA and China for your leter studies they are equaly good provided you have to crack there respectiv elegibility criteria.

Good luck
18th July 2012, 09:43 AM
Neerajtiwari779

Hi frend,
India have a good patern folowed in comerce which make the degree and achivement heare recognised in most of the country. You can get chance to go abroad for persuing education there as well as you can get job there too.
If you are trying to go abroad to get education in comerce you can chose England, USA, Germany, Austrelia etc. Coleges hear recognise Indian certificates.
If you want to do job there just try to get admited in prestigious colages like IIM and crack campos interview of abroad companies this is the best option or contact to placement agency of that country.

Good luck
17th July 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

what should i study after 12 if i want to go abroad
10th May 2014, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

I am a bcom graduate student and I wanna go abroad for further studies please tell me if there's any courses or colleges for it?
28th June 2015, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I am bcom graduate and I am 23 years old....I wanted to know which studies i can do from usa and from were can I get the admission I am from navi mumbai
3rd December 2017, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2 commerce student. I didnt have any idea about after 2. I am so confused. But i have a priority that i would like to work abroad. But i dont know which course had to study. My favorite subject is business studies. Please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?